OUR RECENT INNOVATIONS
DEPARTMENTAL CONSULTANCY WORK
Revenue generation of about Rs. 7 Lakh through
- Third party audit
- Material testing for steel, concrete, cement, aggregates, soil etc.
- R.C.C. Design work for PWD, Zilla Parishad, Municipal council
Innovative and useful projects designed by students are displayed in Model room, Fluid Mechanics lab and Material testing lab.
- Model room displays following models:
- Column, beam, slab and footing reinforcement details
- Steel roof truss
- Study of Bandra Worli sea link
- Generation of electricity from rotating speed breaker
- Application of geogrid in railway ballast
- Recycling and reusing of plastic material in construction
- Application of geotextile in pavement construction
- Water conservation techniques in Navalwadi village
- Eiffel tower using popsticks, Skybus model.Model of formwork,Green building, Circular inspection chamber
SUMMER TRAINING CAMP 2018
- Summer training camp 2018 was arranged for students. Main objective behind organising this camp is to provide practical knowledge about construction activities to buddy Civil engineers.
- Construction activities like line out, brickwork, casting of concrete cube, waterproofing, painting and finishes etc. were explained to students in detail.
- Hands on training was incorporated in this summer training camp.
Department has organised national level mega event MODRA 2K18 in which 1500 students have enthusiastically participated.
- MODRA 2K18 mega event was full of competitions like model making, Technical paper presentation, Techno treasure hunt, Technical quiz, English debate, Marathi debate and box cricket. Engineer Shri. Nitin Patil addressed the gathering.
SOCIAL WORK ACTIVITIES
- Since we are responsible sector of society, we have to pay back to it. Being socially responsible and active Civil engineers, students of Department of Civil Engineering are very much proactive and enthusiastic in participating in social activitities in neaby villages.
- we can be in touch with people, their needs and issues. In order to help and improve living standards of villagers, S.E. and T.E. students handled Solid waste management project in village Aagar near Jaysingpur.
- Faculties conducted drainage survey at village Nandani near Jaysingpur.
To contribute to the growth of technical education by providing competent technical manpower with high ethical values.
To have holistic development of all the courses by following participating management methodology, healthy HR practices, strong industry participation and continuous development in physical resources.
We promise a conductive environment to our faculty, staff and students to realize the vision.
DEPARTMENTAL ACADEMIC SUCCESS FOR BATCH 2017-1898%
STUDENT PLACEMENTS ON CAMPUS92%
The department is well known for its academic achievements. We have dedicated and experienced teachers who explots the potential in our students by making them work on practical problems to find solutions.
CONNECTING ENGINEERING DAY TO DAY LIFE
Engineering is nothing more than the natural and real life aspects. We simply show the same to our students, in order to achieve enjoyable teaching and learning experience.
INVOLVEMENT IN RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
OUR students and faculty are engaged in various research based and innovative projects and earned recognitions and appriciations in the university and outside the university.
CONSISTENT RANKING IN UNIVERSITY
We are proud of our students. They are top in University results and that is consistently from last 26 years.
Strong and dedicated placemet department to place the students in top companies with high package. The department motivates and train the student for by Industry Professionals.
INDUSTRY WIDE NETWORK
As our college is established in 1992, we managed to have a wide chain of people from industry and alumni who are well settled throughout the world. If you knows someone who know ten people, it means you know eleven people.☺