Institute is proving various effective welfare measures for teaching and non-teaching staff from start of institute. Following are the effective welfare measures provided:
- Staff Group Insurance
Institute provides Personal Accident Insurance policy covers of Rs.5 lacs to Teaching & Rs.3 lacs to Non-Teaching Staff from The New India Assurance Company.
- Group Gratuity Scheme
Employees Group Gratuity Scheme of Life Insurance Corporation of India is providing to all staff by institute.
Following employee of the institute have benefited:
- Smt. Savita Vijay Korishetty, Asst. Librarian Rs.280177/-
- Mr.Kulkarni Mohan Vyankatesh, Peon Rs.2,17,017/-
- Mr.ShivshantRaygondaPatil, Technical Assistant Rs.4,66,600/-
- Late Indikar Kabir Mashq Peon Rs.3,89,952/-
- Late Dr.Ajit Shankarrao Yadav Associate Professor Rs.12,82,429/-
After Voluntary Resigned
- Dr.Vaishali Vishwas Patil, Professor Rs.9,99,999/-
- Dr.Anilkumar Surjeetsing Gupta, Professor Rs.9,99,999/-
- Discount in Medical services in Dr. J. J. Magdum Trust’s Hospital.
Teaching and non teaching employees of Dr. J. J. Magdum College of Engineering is getting benefit of 30% Discount in Medical bill/services in Dr. J. J. Magdum Trust’s Hospitals.
- Employee Provident Fund
The institute provide employee provident fund for teaching and non-teaching staff if institute from their joining.
- Dress code for class IV staff.
Institute have provided Dress code to all class 4 staff.