NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (N.S.S.)
The college has started the N.S.S. activity in the year 2004, with the need of community service. Since 2004, the N.S.S. unit has made significant progress.
- The students should be able to understand the community in which they work / live.
- To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve in problem solving process.
- To guide the students to utilize their basic knowledge in finding practical solution for individual and community problems.
- To develop leadership qualities and democratic attitude in the students.
- To foster them in practicing national integration and social harmony.
- To promote national integration.
- To develop students personality thorough community service.
- To develop qualities of leadership.
- Regular Activity
- Special Camping Program
We undertake various programs in the college campus and at adopted villages, under kind guidelines of Shivaji University.
Under this, site camp of 10 and 07 days duration are being organized at nearby villages.
|Dharangutti, Tal : Shirol||Dharangutti, Tal : Shirol||Udgaon, Tal : Shirol||Udgaon, Tal : Shirol||Nandani,Tal : Shirol|
|Dharangutti, Tal : Shirol||Agar, Tal : Shirol||Agar, Tal : Shirol||Umalwad, Tal : Shirol||Umalwad, Tal : Shirol||Chinchwad, Tal- Shirol||Chinchwad, Tal- Shirol||Chinchwad, Tal- Shirol||Herwad, Tal- Shirol|
- College Campus Cleaning,
- Blood Donation Camp,
- Tree plantation Programme,
- Celebration of
- Independence Day of India
- Republic Day Of India
- Women’s Day
- National Days
- Plantation of trees.
- Awareness of Health.
- Cleaning of streets and Drainage lines in village.
- Free checkup Health Camp.
- Primary Health center and school campus cleaning,
- Awareness of Blind belief.